Monday, September 29, 2008

Note From Teenage Flame/Vera Deville

I considered writing this because many people do not know what my work is, essentially. These are all semi-short stories, or maybe you can consider them all bits and pieces of a novel. Let's call them chapters, for the sake of organization. They are all published, yes via Twitter and such, not only Twitter, though. Yes, as many people know mobile micro-blog novels/poetry/any type of writing has become this fad of the day thing. Sure, I'll follow a trend, why not if it means I can get your eyes on whatever I'm writing? I simply want my work read, and in reading it, as much as I enjoy writing it, I would like you as audience to enjoy reading, commenting, and being a direct and live part of this "production". I am using some of the My Independent Presse "Manifesto"-form here, but it is the truth, and the essential reason why I have consequently accepted them as my creative agent provocateur. These are live, sometimes uncut, sometimes edited, sometimes word-of-mouth rhetoric of the final "masterpiece". Come now, how many people do you know have written "the next great American novel"? Well, all great American novels aside, and there are some I can begin listing here and now... thank you. Thank you for reading, it would be a delight to know there is a precious enjoyment behind every word or phrase, and I certainly hope this forward motion leads to a pleasant surprise once the final outcome is shared with the world. Once more, thank you.

Always,

Vera

No comments: